SWORKz APOLLO 1/8 Off-Road Brushless Power Pro RTR Buggy
Introducing the new APOLLO 1/8th scale off-road brushless powered professional ready to run buggy from SWORKz. The 1/8th APOLLO buggy is a Pro RTR version based on the successful S35-2E buggy.
The APOLLO (assembled in the same factory as the S350 BX1e ) incorporates many of the same race-inspired features as the S35-2E Pro Kit. The buggy provides precise feedback and a nimble yet balanced feel that suits drivers of all levels. The SWORKz design team focused their efforts into the proper weight distribution on the APOLLO. Proper weight distribution proved to be instrumental to the ease of setup during the testing phase of the APOLLO.
The SWORKz APOLLO 1/8th scale brushless powered off-road Pro RTR buggy comes standard with many high quality parts as T7075 aluminum chassis, front and rear shock towers. It also has S350 BK1 Pro Kit’s Big Bore Shocks version 2.0 (4mm shock shafts), High Performance Crown Gears and Pinion Gears and oil filled differentials providing traction and balance on multiple off-road surfaces. The pivot ball steering system gives the driver sharp and accurate feedback. The APOLLO also comes with a race inspired base setting that is easy to drive.
The APOLLO set comes with high quality electronics from HobbyWing (SWORKz SE-100) 100A 1/8 BL ESC and an S-ePOWER SP2150 BL 3670 MOTOR.
The SWORKz SES-2S steering servo (with 12kg metal gear) is made by SAVOX. All packages also includes a 2.4G Radio System.
A pre-cut clear body shell is included.
APOLLO Kit Features:
- Quality T7075 Aluminum Main Chassis.
- Quality T7075 Front and Rear Shock Towers.
- SWORKz Pro 2.0 Shock System with 4mm Shock Shafts.
- High Performance CNC machined Crown Gears and Pinion Gears.
- F/R Full CVD Drive Shafts.
- T7075 Aluminum Adjustable Front and Rear Lower Plastic Insert Toe-In system.
- Double Protection Bumper Design.
- Sealed Front and Rear Arms design.
- Adjustable Front Upper and Lower Suspension Arm System.
- Pre Cut Falcon II Body Shell included.
- 2.4G Radio System (SW-T1 Radio with USB charge system).
- Comes standard with SWORKz SE-100 100A 1/8 BL ESC (Made by HobbyWing)
- SWORKz SP-2150 3670 BL MOTOR for 1/8 RTR motor system.
- SWORKz SES-2S steering servo (with 12kg metal gear) made by the world famous brand SAVOX.
- Length： 530mm
- Width： 308mm
- Height： 220mm
- Ground Clearance：65mm
- Wheelbase： 325-330mm
- Track： F:306mm /R:306mm
- Gear Ratio: C:(45~47)/15T, F/R:43/13T
- Weight： 3700g
Product Number / Product Name
SW-940003 / SWORKz Apollo 1/8 Brushless Power Buggy Pro RTR