SWORKz S35-GT2.2e FTE Facotry Team Edition 1/8 BrushLess Power GT Pro Kit
The GT2.2e Factory Team Edition (FTE) is a special project created for the SWORKz GT worlds drivers to compete in the 2023 Australia IFMAR GT World Championships. The target is to be faster, lighter and an easier driving performance.
The Car is designed with high quality aluminum bulk heads that can change diff positions. A Direct response steering servo savor with a new Ackerman system.
The latest S35-GT2.2e FTE series Lay Down Shock Tower System has a new suspension geometry to lay-down the shock positions. This is especially designed for high speed on road racing. Specially included options are the S35-GT2e front upper and lower ultra hard material arms. Also included are the latest S35-4 rear lower ABS arms (ultra hard material) that improves the GT2.2 FTE’s cornering speeds.
The new center solid axil design that fits with the nitro plastic spur gear which matches with high density motor pinion gears has also been completely revised on the S35-GT2.2e platform. This will significantly improve the driving experience compared to its predecessor.
The HET differentials developed by SWORKz are also included with 13T pinions and 45T crowns in the kit.
The wishbone brackets, included with square inserts, allow the axle geometry of your SWORKz S35-GT2.2e FTE to be adapted to any track layout. The front and rear CVD wishbones are made of a newly developed composite material. The side pans have also been redesigned.
The SWORKz S35-GT2.2e FTE has completely new rear knuckles made from composite materials combined with carbon plates that offers you the possibility for different setups.
The S35-GT2.2e FTE chassis provides a standard layout for 2pcs of 2S pack batteries in saddle position for lower center of gravity. It also comes standard with a Pro-composite Carbon electric ESC 40mm fan holder and 2 40mm holders for motor.
There are many other changes and new ideas that were incorporated into the SWORKz S35-GT2.2e FTE that makes this car a real winner. When designing the vehicle, the SWORKz development team focused on using materials that meet the highest quality standards. The S35-GT2.2e FTE kit is 100% SWORKz quality.
S35-GT2.2e FTE Features:
- New Weight-optimized, Hard anodized T7075 base chassis plate
- New Front & Rear Shock Pro-composite Carbon Shock Towers
- New Aluminum Shock End Extension Holders
- New Shock End Extension Holders with Pin-Screws
- New Front and Rear Adjustable Diff Position Design
- New Aluminum Front & Rear Diff Case Design
- New Aluminum Diff. Case Inserts
- New Aluminum Lower Arm Plates
- New Aluminum Front Upper Arm Holder
- New Pro-composite Carbon Front & Rear Aluminum Chassis Brace
- New Aluminum Ackerman Steering Plate New Aluminum Servo Savor Steering System
- New Steering Ball Studs
- New Steering Knuckle Plates
- Comes standard with Ultra Hard Arms Front & Rear
- Comes standard with Ultra Hard Upper Arms Front
- Multi-adjustable Sway Bar Linkage System for Front & Rear
- Comes standard with HET Over Drive Gears (45T/13T)
- New Center Solid Axil design
- More balance weight positions
- Optimized composite T7075 aluminum parts
- Comes standard with Hard Material Center Spur Gear(57T)(Made in Italy)
- New Pro-composite Carbon Electric Motor 2x40mm Fan Holders New Pro-composite Carbon Electric ESC 40mm Fan Holder
- Width： 308mm
- Ground Clearance：15mm
- Track：F:306mm / R:308mm
- Gear Ratio: C:57/19T, F/R:45/13T
- Weight：Kit weight 3280g (Full equipment without Tires and Body Shell)
Product Number / Product Name
SW-910038F / SWORKz S35-GT2.2e FTE Facotry Team Edition 1/8 BrushLess Power GT Pro Kit