SWORKz S12-2D (Dirt Edition) 1/10 2WD EP Off Road Racing Buggy Pro Kit
The SWORKz S12-2D (Dirt Edition) 1/10 2WD is designed for pure racing. The geometry of the car provides optimized corner speed compared with easy handling on dirt(clay) conditions and on medium to low grip carpet tracks.
The S12-2D features a new dirt version gear box system, fitted on a new T7075 hard anodized and lightened aluminum chassis, with a new layout that allows up to 6 different battery positions. The flex of the chassis can be changed by adjusting the sideguards.
The S12-2D comes with a brand new designed 1/10 Pro-Shock System. It has got new Emulsion Precision Plastic Shock Caps and Shock Pistons with Seal Parts. The S12-2D Kit includes 4mm dirt version Carbon front shock towers and a new designed front C-Hub geometry. SWORKz Teflon coated shock shafts give the smoothest function, you can imagine. Black Line shock springs with a new designed, rotation protected spring holder, are standard in the SWORKz S12-2D kit too.
Adjustable Ackermann plate and Carbon steering plates are already in the kit. The S12-2D has got new angled lower arms (Gull Wings) that provide a lower Shock position which leads to a lower center of gravity.
The kit is equipped with a quick release system for the ball differential, which can be mounted in 3 different positions. The rear lower arms are angled and the rear shock tower of the S12-2D has got different height positions. The weight of the gearbox is optimized with a perfect relation between size and strength.
The rear shock tower of the S12-2D is made of High Quality Carbon. With the wing mount holder, height and angle of the wing can be adjusted. The rear width of the S12-2D can be changed through rear hubs and rear CVD modularity.
The SWORKz S12-2D is equipped with a front sway bar and a completely new developed rear sway bar holder system.
The 2-Pad Slipper of the SWORKz S12-2D comes with hard anodized plates, high temperature resistant slipper pads and a spur gear protection with engraved SWORKz logo.
The S12-2D body shell is tested to provide the best aerodynamic behavior. The SWORKz development team focused on using materials, which have the highest quality standards, we are asking for when designing a SWORKz product. You will find only 100% SWORKz quality in the S12-2D kit.
S12-2D Chassis Features:
- T7075 hard anodized & lightened aluminum chassis
- djustable flex system with various sideguards
- 6 different battery positions
- 4mm Carbon shock tower
- New C-Hub geometry
- Changeable Ackerman plate
- Carbon steering knuckle plates
- Front sway bar
- Super light anodized front wheel axles
- Front wing mount
- Front aluminum toe in plate
- Front lower arms in angled design
- Easy adjustable Ackerman plate
- Adjustable differential position
- Quick change ball differential system
- Lower shock position design with adjustable shock tower position
- Brand new designed 1/10 Pro-Shock System
- Adjustable rear wing height
- Adjustable rear wing angle
- Rear width adjustable with hubs included length adjustable CVD
- Fully adjustable square aluminum toe in plate with SWORKz logo
- New designed rear sway bar holder
- Rear wheel hex hard anodized
- Rear Carbon Shock tower
- Super light CAD optimized gearbox
- 2 Pad Slipper System with hard anodized plates
- Slipper Anti-Clock rotation adjustment
- High temperature resistant slipper pads
- Spur gear protection with laser Logo
- Precision plastic emulsion shock cap system
- Unique designed shock stud screws
- Hard anodized stock studs
- Black line shock spring
- Rotation protected spring holder
- Teflon hard coated shock shaft
- Hard coated shock body
- 6 Ball bearings servo system
- Quick release electronic plate
- Battery pad included
- Balanced motor position
- Body shell with optimized aerodynamic design
- Length： 410mm
- Width： 242-248mm
- Height： 148mm
- Ground Clearance： 40mm
- Wheelbase： 282-284mm
- Track： F:220mm /R221mm
- Gear Ratio: S:81/21T
- Weight：1450g+/-10g (Race Condition)
Product Number / Product Name
SW-910033D / SWORKz S12-2D (Dirt Edition) 1/10 2WD EP Off Road Racing Buggy Pro Kit